Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan | Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Implementation Process | Benefits of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 | Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Login
In order to increase the literacy ratio across the country and to provide the right to education to every child of the country, continuous efforts are made to improve the level of education. For which various types of schemes are run by the government. Recently, the New Education Policy 2020 has also been started by the government. Through which various changes have been made in the level of education. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme. Whose name is Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 . The entire dimensions of education have been included under this scheme. Today we are going to provide you complete information related to this campaign through this article. Such as its purpose, benefits, features, implementation process, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Budget
- Implementation of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
- Procedure to login to the portal
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Approval has been given by the Central Government. This approval has been given on 4 August 2021. Through this scheme all the dimensions of pre school to class XII will be covered. This scheme has been made in line with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 2020. Including the Sustainable Development Goals on education. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0In the coming years, arrangements for Bal Vatika, Smart Classroom, trained teachers will be made in the school in a phased manner. Apart from this, arrangements will be made for an infrastructure, vocational education and creative teaching methods. An environment will be created in the schools in which diverse backgrounds, multilingual needs and diverse abilities of children are combined. Apart from this, teacher text material will also be prepared through this scheme. For which an amount of ₹ 500 has been kept per student.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Budget
2.94 lakh crore will be spent for the implementation of this campaign. Apart from this, provisions like providing training to Anganwadi workers, arranging sanitary pads in girl’s hostels, extension of Kasturba Gandhi University up to class XII, etc. have been included under this scheme. This scheme will be implemented from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2026. Out of the budget of Rs 2.94 lakh crore, Rs 1.85 lakh crore will be shared by the central government. About 11.6 lakh schools, 15.6 crore children and 57 lakh teachers will be benefited through Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 .https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1422870101376729088&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fsamagra-shiksha-abhiyan%2F&sessionId=c22d2beb92142f9ac165e394e6f63e7f3a60bd04&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Apart from this, through this scheme, emphasis will also be given on monitoring the learning process, setting up of children’s gardens, development of teachers’ abilities and training work. Various training programs will also be organized to train teachers. All those students who come from far away will also be provided transport facility at the secondary level every year, which will be ₹ 6000.
Key Highlights Of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan- 2.0
|scheme name||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2.0|
|who started||Indian government|
|beneficiary||students of india|
|Objective||improve the quality of education|
|Official website||click here|
Implementation of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
For the implementation of this education campaign and to improve the school education, the management system has been started by the government. On which the states and union territories can check the status of Government of India releases, approved outlay, coverage as per udise, approval list, school wise interval, approval etc. under Samagra Shiksha. Apart from this, physical and financial monthly progress reports can also be submitted online by the states through this system. For which a data visualization dashboard has been created. This dashboard collects data from the system on the basis of monthly updates given by the Union Territories and States. This system has been introduced to bring transparency and improve the implementation of the scheme.
Objective of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
The main objective of the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is to improve the standard of education. Apart from this, all the dimensions from school to class XII will be covered through this scheme so that better education can be provided to the students. This scheme has been made in line with the recommendations of the New Education Policy, which will also help in the implementation of the New Education Policy. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 will be implemented for 6 years. The development of the school, children and teachers will be done through this campaign. Through this scheme, emphasis will also be given on monitoring the learning process, establishment of Bal Garden, development of teachers’ abilities and training work. Apart from this, the purpose of this scheme is to organize training programs to train teachers.
Benefits and Features of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan has been started by the Central Government.
- This campaign has been started on 4th August 2021.
- Under this campaign, the dimensions of school education from preschool to class XII have been included.
- This campaign has been started in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 2020. Including the Sustainable Development Goals on education.
- In the coming years, under the campaign, arrangements for Bal Vatika, Smart Classroom, trained teachers will be made in the schools in a phased manner.
- An infrastructure, vocational education and creative teaching methods will also be arranged through this campaign.
- Schools will be created to create an environment in which diverse backgrounds, multilingual needs and diverse abilities of children are combined.
- Teacher text material will also be prepared through this campaign for which an amount of ₹ 500 has been kept per student.
- An amount of Rs 2.94 lakh crore will be spent for the implementation of this scheme.
- Apart from this , provisions like providing training of Anganwadi workers , arranging sanitary pads in girls’ hostels, expansion of Kasturba Gandhi University etc. have been included under this scheme.
- This campaign will be implemented from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2026.
- The central government will have a share of Rs 1.85 lakh crore in the budget of this scheme.
- About 11.6 lakh schools, 15.6 crore children and 57 lakh teachers will get benefit through this scheme.
- Transport facility amount will also be provided to the students every year. Which will be of ₹ 6000.
- Various types of training programs will also be organized under this scheme for training of teachers.
- The implementation of this scheme will improve the quality of education.
Key facts of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
- Annual Action Plan- State and Union Territories can submit district wise annual action plan and budget proposal through the portal. Online evaluation of these proposals will also be done through the system and the final approval given by the Project Approval Board will be fed on the portal.
- Online Creation of Approval Order – After necessary approval, all acceptance orders under this scheme will be generated online. Online auto-generated mails will be issued by the Government of India to all the States and Union Territories in which all relevant information will be available.
- Online Monthly Activities – Activity wise progress reports for all components of Samagra Shiksha will be submitted by the States and Union Territories.
- Online submission of school wise progress report – Information related to school wise program and construction status under various components of material education can be submitted online.
- Active Login – District login has been created in 740 districts, 8100 blocks and 12 lakh schools of all states and union territories.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan .
- Now the home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to enter your login id, password and captcha code under the section of login.
- Now you have to click on login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
- Address- Department of School Education & Literacy,, Ministry of Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Email- prabandh.edu [at] gmail [dot] com
- Helpline- +91-11-23765609