STARS Yojana | What is the Stars Scheme? STARS Scheme Objective and Benefits | STARS Scheme in Hindi
As you all know, the National Education Policy has been started by the Government of India. For the successful implementation of this policy, the government is launching new schemes. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to one such scheme named STARS Scheme . By reading this article, you will get all the important information related to Stars Scheme like what is Stars Scheme?, its purpose, benefits, features etc. So friends, if you want to get information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Stars Scheme 2021
Stars Scheme has been started by the Central Government. Through which the target has been set by the government to strengthen the teaching learning and quantity of the states. This scheme will be implemented as Centrally Sponsored Schemes. A National Assessment Center, PARAKH will also be set up as an independent and autonomous institution under the STARS scheme. The implementation of this scheme will be with the Ministry of Education. For the successful implementation of STARS schemes, the Central Government has earmarked a budget of ₹5717 crore. In this amount, the World Bank will also provide assistance of ₹ 3700 crore.
Objective of STARS Scheme 2021
The main objective of Stars Yojana 2021 is to advance the field of education. Schools will be improved under the Stars Scheme. Under this scheme, States will be assisted in development, implementation, evaluation etc. of interventions with direct linkage. Teaching learning and quantity will be strengthened under this scheme. The education evaluation system will also improve through Stars Yojana 2021 . So that there will be no hindrance in the education of the child.
Key Highlights Of STARS Scheme 2021
|scheme name||Stars Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|Objective||Advancement in the field of education.|
|beneficiary||students of India.|
|Official website||will be launched soon|
Benefits and Features of STARS Scheme 2021
- Teaching-learning and quantification will be strengthened through this scheme.
- A National Assessment Center will also be set up as an independent and autonomous institution under this scheme.
- The STARS scheme is operated by the Ministry of Education.
- Under this scheme, a budget of ₹ 5717 crore was set by the government. Out of which ₹ 3700 crore will be provided by the World Bank.
- The field of education will progress through this scheme.
- Schools will be improved from STARS Yojana 2021 .
- The education evaluation system will also improve through this scheme.
- This scheme has been implemented in 6 states which are Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala and Orissa.
- The STARS scheme is also a part of the self-reliant India campaign.
- Stars Scheme 2021 has been started under the new education policy.
- A contingency emergency response component has also been included under this plan which will remove barriers to studies.
- The scheme will also strengthen early childhood education and basic education.
States covered under Stars Scheme 2021
Presently the following states have been included under the STARS scheme;-
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
The central government will launch ADB funded projects like the STARS scheme in five states, namely Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Jharkhand and Assam.
Stars scheme is also a part of self-reliant India campaign
Part of the self-reliant India campaign like PM E Vidya, Foundation Literacy and Numeracy Mission, National Curricular and Pedagogical Frame Work for Early Childhood Care and Education will be covered in the Stars Scheme. Quantities like improvement in secondary school completion rate, improvement in Governance Index marks etc. are coming out through this scheme.
Contingency emergency response component of Stars Scheme 2021
A contingency emergency response component has been included under the STARS scheme . So that will help the government to overcome situations like loss of education due to school closure, loss of infrastructure due to loss of education, inadequate facilities in school, use of technology to facilitate distance education.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the STARS scheme . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to assist you.