Free Laptop Yojana UP Online Application | UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration | UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Application Form | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List | UP Laptop Yojana List
As you all know that along with the Central Government, the State Government is also making many efforts to advance the field of education . One such scheme has also been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Whose name is UP Free Laptop Yojana. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article . Such as what is UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 ?, its purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application process and UP Free Laptop Yojana List etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana , then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
UP Free Laptop Yojana- upcmo.up.nic.in
This information is being spread from various types of online and offline sources that UP Free Laptop Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, free laptops will be provided to the students who have secured minimum 65% marks in class 10th and 12th . A budget of 1800 crores has been set by the government for the UP Free Laptop Scheme. The launch of UP Free Laptop Yojana has not been confirmed from any official source . Till now no such scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government. Although the UP Free Smartphone / Laptop scheme by the Government of Uttar PradeshThe launch has been announced. Through which smartphones and tablets will be provided to the students. In future, if the government starts any scheme to provide laptops, we will definitely inform you.
Purpose of UP Free Laptop Scheme
As you all know that having a laptop for students to get education has become very necessary in today’s time. Apart from this, many other important tasks are also done through laptops. Students can also find jobs through laptops. Information is spreading related to the launch of UP Free Laptop Scheme by the government to encourage students to get good marks and get higher education . Let us tell you that the UP Free Laptop Scheme has not been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government yet. The UP government has announced the launch of the UP Free Smartphone / Tablet scheme to provide only tablets and smartphones . Through which smartphones and tablets will be provided to the students by the government.
Key Highlights Of UP Free Laptop Yojana
|scheme name||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|who launched||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh students|
|Objective||Advancement in the field of education.|
|Official website||click here|
UP Free Laptop Scheme New Update
On August 19, 2021, it was announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Yogi Adityanath that the youth of Uttar Pradesh state, who have received graduate, post-graduate diploma and any other technical education , will be connected under this scheme by the state government at a cost of Rs. and 1 crore smartphones, tablets etc. will be provided to them by the government, but under this fund, no discussion has been done about laptops by the government.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1428291353792839681&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fup-free-laptop-yojana%2F&sessionId=133c1c47fc991b27c3250386a2636c381464bf3d&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
UP free tablet / smart phone scheme launched
The UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme is going to be launched from 25 December 2021 . Tablets and smartphones will be distributed under this scheme by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee . This distribution will be done to the final year students of various courses. In the first phase of this scheme, students of different districts of Uttar Pradesh will get free smartphones and tablets.
- With the availability of tablets and smartphones, students and girls will be able to be technically trained. In the first phase of this scheme, these tablets and smartphones will be provided to the students of different professional courses passing out of school at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Stadium.
- A large number of students from every district of the state will participate on this occasion. About one crore smartphones and tablets will be distributed by the Uttar Pradesh government through this scheme.
1 lakh smartphones and tablets will be distributed
In the first phase of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme , 60000 mobile phones and 40000 tablets will be distributed. Preference will be given under this scheme to all the final year students of BA, BSc, ITI, MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, PhD, MSME and skill development courses. Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those students who have secured 65% or more marks in class 10th and 12th.
The entire process from registration to distribution has been kept free by the government. Students do not need to pay any kind of fees to apply under this scheme. So far , registration of more than 38 lakh students has been received through DG Shakti Portal . The registration work is still going on. Eminent companies like Lava, Samsung, Acer etc. have been placed for supply of tablets and smartphones . In order to maintain transparency in the procurement process, the largest ever order has been placed on the GeM portal.
Free Smart Phone/Tablet Plan
The Uttar Pradesh government has announced to provide one crore free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. This proposal has been approved by the government. Through this scheme, smartphones or tablets will be provided to the candidates taking training of Post Graduation, B.Tech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical and Skill Development Mission. Apart from the students, the benefit of this scheme will also be provided to other people. Such as plumber, carpenter, nurse, electrician etc. To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to apply online on the official website. A committee will also be constituted under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate for the implementation of this scheme. This committee will have 6 members. A list will also be prepared by identifying educational institutions by this committee.
Laptops will be provided to 20 lakh students
This information is being shared from various sources that around 20 lakh students will be provided laptops under the UP Free Laptop Scheme by the Uttar Pradesh government. This laptop distribution will be done to intermediate pass students. Information has also been provided by the sources that the government is making full preparations for the distribution of laptops and the distribution of laptops of the first phase will start from December 25 .
- Listing work has been completed at the government level regarding this scheme, information has been provided by the sources that it is mandatory to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to get the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, laptop will be provided only if the student gets good marks in the intermediate examination. The information about providing the benefit of this scheme only to the students of UP Board has also been revealed by quoting sources.
- But let us tell you that no such information has been received from any official source so far. This information has also been provided by the sources that to apply under this scheme and to get more information related to this scheme, you can visit the official website upcmo.up.nic.in.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Through this scheme, laptops will be provided free of cost to the 10th and 12th students of Uttar Pradesh.
- The field of education will progress through this scheme.
- Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 , a budget of eighteen hundred crores has been set by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- To apply under this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website.
- The minimum marks for distribution of laptops under the Free Laptop Scheme can range from 65% to 70%.
- Students doing polytechnic and ITI have also been included under this scheme.
- Through laptop, students will be able to do their studies better.
- Through this scheme, students will also be encouraged to score good marks.
UP Free Laptop Scheme Selection Process
- Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme, the selection will be done through the District Magistrate.
- A committee will be constituted under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, which will have 6 members.
- A list of identified educational institutions will be prepared by this committee.
- Under this scheme laptops will be purchased through GeM portal.
- GeM Portal has been identified as the nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme.
- Apart from this, the eligibility criteria will also be decided by this committee.
- To apply under this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must have recently obtained good marks in 10th or 12th.
- Students doing polytechnic and ITI can also apply under this scheme.
Features of Laptop
This information is being spread from various sources that laptops with the following features will be provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme . But let us tell you that no such scheme has been announced by the government yet .
- The laptops provided under this scheme will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed in the laptop.
- The laptops provided under the plan will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- The display of the laptop will be 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits.
- The body of the laptop to be provided under the scheme will be 1.5 kg.
- A power adapter will also be provided with the laptop.
- The display will be LED.
- The laptops provided under the laptop scheme will have an average battery life of 10 hours.
UP Free Laptop Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Process to apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme – upcmo.up.nic.in
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Free Laptop Scheme .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, address, age etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under this scheme.
District Wise List of UP Free Laptop Apply Online
|Name of district||direct link|
|Gautam Budh Nagar||Click|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Click|
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
The residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to search their names under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will have to wait now because no information has been shared by the state government about the UP Free Laptop Scheme List in the future. If any list is issued by, we will provide you all the information about it. No such information is available at this time
Note:- At present, no new order has been issued by the government regarding this scheme, right now no application form is being accepted inside the UP Free Laptop Yojana , if the government takes any decision regarding this in future, then we will inform you. will inform