migrant labor home return scheme Uttar Pradesh Migrant Mazdoor Homecoming Registration | UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme Helpline Number | UP Migrant Workers Return Registration
The Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Mazdoor Ghar Wapsi Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Yogi Aditya Nath, for the return of migrant laborers trapped in other states. The migrant laborers of the state who have been trapped in any other states due to the lock down and want to come back to their homes, then they can register themselves under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh has also provided a helpline number for the migrant laborer to return home. Come, today, through this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to this UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
- UP Migrant Workers Return Registration
- Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Mazdoor Ghar Wapsi Yojana
- How to register for Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborer Homecoming ?
- UP Migrant Workers Return helpline Number (State Wise)
UP Migrant Workers Return Registration
As you know that day by day the infection of corona virus is increasing in the country of India, due to which the people of the country are very scared. To protect the people of the country from corona virus, the lock down has been extended till 3rd May by the central government. Due to this lock down, thousands of laborers are trapped in different states and they want to go to their respective homes but are unable to come, but now the Uttar Pradesh government is sending those migrant laborers back to their homes through this UP Migrant Workers Return Registration . giving a chance to go You can get the benefit of this scheme by registering at the official public hearing and contacting the helpline number.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Mazdoor Ghar Wapsi Yojana
As you all know that lock down is going on all over the country, due to which no one can go anywhere. The laborers of Uttar Pradesh who are stuck in other state and they are not able to earn their living and they are facing many kinds of problems, they are also facing problem of eating and drinking to bring them back to the state. The state government has started this scheme. Through this scheme, people trapped in other states should be brought back to their homes. Residents of UP state who intend to return home location after lockdown will have to register your names online.
UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh migrant laborers return home|
|started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||Migrant laborers of the state who are stuck in other states|
|Objective||Bringing people trapped in other states back to UP|
Migrant Workers Return Scheme Uttar Pradesh
The Uttar Pradesh government says that till now about 04 lakh migrant workers and workers from Delhi, 12 thousand workers from Haryana, more than 11 thousand students from Kota Rajasthan have returned safely to UP. Similarly, the rest of the workers will also be able to be sent to their homes. Let us tell you that in relation to the workers/labourers trapped in different states, it has been decided by the Uttar Pradesh government that only such workers, laborers or persons who are in the Quarantine Center of different states. have been kept in UP, and after completing the 14-day quarantine period there, only those who are medically fit will be called back to UP. In this sequence, the return of such persons of Madhya Pradesh is starting from 30.04.2020.
Key facts of UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme
- Yogi Adityanath Garu, the Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh has launched a new scheme to help the migrant workers of Uttar Pradesh who are stranded outside Uttar Pradesh.
- The UP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form has been released by the UP State Government on its own Jansunwai Portal.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has taken the names, addresses and other information related to labor laborers from the respective states.
- Migrant laborers can also contact through the helpline number started by the UP government.
- The Chief Minister of the state has appealed to the laborers of Uttar Pradesh who are stuck in another state and are traveling on foot to return home, that they should not travel on foot.
- Effective arrangements are being ensured to bring back the migrant workers/workers of Uttar Pradesh from all the states.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has requested the respective state governments to provide complete details including names, addresses, telephone numbers and health test status of migrant workers.
- , so that the action plan for their safe return can be carried forward. And all the migrant laborers can be safely taken to their homes.
Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborers Homecoming Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Migrant laborers of the state will be eligible in this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- address proof
- Address of residency in another state
- Passport size photo
How to register for Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborer Homecoming ?
The migrant laborers of the state who want to register themselves under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
Migrant registration for going from Uttar Pradesh to other states
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of public hearing. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option to register. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get one. In this form you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the button to send OTP. Then you will get OTP.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name address etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
Registration for coming to Uttar Pradesh from other states
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jansunwai Portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Register” . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- A form will open on this page. In this form you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc.
- After this you have to click on the button to send OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
UP Migrant Workers Return helpline Number (State Wise)
|To come from Maharashtra to UP||7007304242 or 9454400177|
|To come to UP from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||98866400721 or 9454402544 or 9454400135|
|To come back to UP from Goa and Karnataka||941590444 or 9454400135|
|From Punjab and Chandigarh to UP||9455351111 or 9454400190|
|To come to UP from West Bengal and Andaman and Nicobar||9639981600 or 9454400537|
|to come from rajasthan||9454410235 or 9454405388|
|To come from Haryana to UP||9454418828 or 9454418828|
|Coming from Bihar/Jharkhand||9621650067 or 9454400122|
|Coming from Gujarat / Daman / Diva / Dadra & Haveli||8881954573 or 9454400191|
|To come from Uttarakhand / Himachal Pradesh to UP||800594092 or 9454400155|
|Coming from Madhya Pradesh/Chhattisgarh||9454410331 or 9454400157|
|Coming from Delhi/Jammu Kashmir/Ladakh||8920827174 or 789854579 or 9454400114 or 7839855711 or 7839854569|
|From Orissa to Uttar Pradesh||9454400133|
|Coming from Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry||9415114075 or 9454400162|
|Arriving from Arunachal Pradesh/Assam/Nagaland/Meghalaya/Manipur/Tripura/Mizoram||9454441070 or 9454400148|
|To come to UP from Kerala / Lakshadweep||6386725275 or 9936619394 or 9412194347 or 9454400162|
State Wise Form List
The natives of Ballia district who are in other states and want to return to Ballia will have to fill their given state wise form.
|State Name||Form Link|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|BIHAR||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|DELHI||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|GUJARAT||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|HARYANA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|KARNATAKA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|MADHYA PRADESH||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|MAHARASHTRA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|PUNJAB||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|RAJASTHAN||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|WEST BENGAL||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|All Other States(ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, CHANDIGARH, CHHATTISGARH, DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI, DAMAN AND DIU, GOA, HIMACHAL PRADESH, JAMMU AND KASHMIR, JHARKHAND, KERALA, MAKHAND, KERALA, MAKHAND, KERALA, LADAG NAGALAND, ODISHA, PUDUCHERRY, SIKKIM, TAMIL NADU, TELANGANA, TRIPURA, UTTARAKHAND)|