UP Mission Rojgar Yojana | UP Mission Employment Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Mission Rozgar Yojana Application Form | UP Mission Rojgar Yojana In Hindi
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji is going to launch the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state . The educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh, whose jobs have been lost during the lock down due to the outbreak of Corona virus, will be provided employment by the state government. So today, through this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents, guidelines etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
- UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022
- UP Mission Employment 24.30 people got employment
- Mandate issued regarding UP mission employment
- Purpose of UP Mission Employment Scheme 2022
- How to apply online for UP Mission Employment 2022?
UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022
This scheme will be launched immediately after Diwali by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath. At present, preparations are being made by the state government to fully launch this scheme. Under this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022 , the state government will provide employment opportunities to 50 lakh educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh from November 2020 to March 2021. The youth of the state whose job has gone in lock down will be able to get it back and they will get the means of income again. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme or want to be benefited in the Uttar Pradesh Mission Employment Scheme 2022 , then they will have to apply under this scheme. With the introduction of this scheme by the state government, new opportunities for self-employment will be created in the private sector of the state.
UP Mission Employment 24.30 people got employment
UP Mission Rozgar was started by the Government of UP. Under which efforts are being made to provide employment to all the unemployed citizens. Under this scheme, till now lakhs of people of the state have been linked with jobs and self-employment. From 5 December 2020 to 7 January 2021, 24.30 lakh unemployed citizens have been provided employment and self-employment opportunities . With this, 35.35 crore man days have been created under the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana. So far 69,691 unemployed youth have been recruited under this scheme. Out of which 2,259 have been done through outsourcing and 36,868 through contract. Help has been provided to make about 4,57,628 citizens self-employed.
- Skill training has been provided to 59,728 youth under UP Mission Rojgar. So far 17,57,489 youth have been provided employment in the private sector. Altogether 24,30,793 citizens have been provided employment and self-employment so far.
- This is the first time that such a large number of people have been provided employment in the state. Unemployed citizens will also be appointed on the vacant posts of government departments under the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana. Around more than 5 lakh posts are vacant. Which will be filled under this scheme.
UP mission employment will start on 5th December
Uttar Pradesh government is going to start UP Mission Rozgar from 5th December 2020. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide employment to 50 lakh youth by the end of the year. Through this scheme, employment and self employment opportunities will be provided to the youth of Uttar Pradesh. Under the UP Mission Employment , employment will be provided to the youth of the state through self-employment, skill test and apprenticeship. Under the UP Mission Employment, land allotment will also be done by the government to generate employment and along with this employment opportunities will also be provided by providing various types of licenses and permissions.
UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022 In Highlights
|scheme name||UP Mission Employment|
|launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Objective||Providing employment to the youth of the state|
|beneficiary||Unemployed youth of UP|
organizing job fairs
Help desk facility will be made available in the offices of every department, organization etc. to make UP Mission employment a success. Through this facility, information related to employment, self-employment and skill test related to that department will be provided. Nodal officer will be appointed in each department and the scheme will be operated by Industrial Development Commissioner. Every month a high level committee under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary will monitor this scheme and there will be a committee in each district which will implement this scheme. Under this scheme, employment fairs will also be organized and the already stopped recruitment will also be carried forward. Skill Development Mission under UP Mission RojgarOnline learning courses will also be provided. So that the skill development of the youth of the state will be done and they will get employment. These courses will be provided free of cost by the state government.
Mandate issued regarding UP mission employment
Continuous efforts are being made by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to promote employment opportunities. Keeping this in mind, the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana was started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued mandates regarding Mission Employment. Under which jobs will be provided to unemployed youth within the district itself. The unemployment rate will also come down through this scheme. During the tenure of 4 years of Chief Minister Adityanath, he has provided jobs to about 400000 people. Under this scheme, a target has been set to provide jobs to 500000 youth.
UP Mission Employment Implementation
Instructions have been given to the officers of 75 districts of the state to prepare a database for the implementation of the scheme. Under the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana, employment opportunities will be provided through government jobs, self-employment and training. The officials have been asked to prepare the database for the successful implementation of this scheme. The nodal agency of UP Mission Employment will be the District Service Scheme. All the nodal officers will have to make arrangements for providing employment in their respective districts. Instructions have also been given by the government that a website will also be created to provide information about all self-employment schemes. This website will have information about all self-employment schemes and will also have options to apply in them.
UP Mission Employment Extension
Under the UP Mission Rozgar Yojana, employment will be provided to the youth through self-employment, skill training and apprenticeship. Land allotment and licenses and approvals will be provided under this scheme. International level courses are being provided free of cost to 50000 youth by the Uttar Pradesh government . The target has been set by the government to provide employment to the youth from global level to district level.
Names of departments under Mission Employment
Guidelines have been issued by Chief Secretary Rajendra Kumar Tiwari to the departments for the implementation of this scheme. That department is something like this.
- revenue council
- Agricultural Production Commissioner
- Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner
- All Additional Chief Secretaries
- Principal Secretary
- All department heads
- Divisional Commissioner and District Magistrate
To make this scheme successful, the Uttar Pradesh government has involved various departments, organizations, voluntary organizations, corporations, councils, wards, various local bodies of the state government, development authority and industrial development authority.
Purpose of UP Mission Employment Scheme 2022
As you all know that due to the outbreak of corona virus epidemic in the whole of India, there was a situation of lock down, due to which many youths had lost their jobs, now to provide employment to those youth again. The state government is going to start the UP Mission Rozgar . The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh who have lost their jobs and make their future better. To make the educated unemployed youth of the state self-reliant and empowered through the Uttar Pradesh Mission Rozgar Yojana 2022 .
Web Portal and Mobile App in UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
A new mobile app and web portal is being developed to create a database of jobs in Uttar Pradesh. This mobile app and official website is being made by Directorate of Training and Employment, under this scheme, employment related data will be updated every 15 days on this official website and mobile app. The youth of the state will get a lot through this mobile app and web portal. And the youth of the state will be able to find employment for themselves.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Mission Rozgar Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those youths of the state. Those who have lost their jobs in lock down.
- Under the UP Mission Rozgar 2022 , the state government has set a target to provide employment opportunities to 50 lakh youth of Uttar Pradesh.
- This mission will be run by the Chief Minister from November 2020 to March 2021.
- Mission Rozgar is being launched due to the economic slowdown caused by Coronavirus.
- Through this scheme, unemployed youth of the state and the youth who have lost their jobs in the last few months will be provided an opportunity to apply for jobs.
- The youth of Uttar Pradesh will be able to apply under this scheme to get employment in government departments, councils, corporations.
- UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022 will be linked with the self- reliant India scheme .
- Under this scheme, an employment help desk will also be set up in every department and office of all organizations and authorities. Through this help desk, the youth of the state will be able to get information about various employment programs and possible jobs being run by various departments.
Eligibility for UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme only those youth of the state will be considered eligible. Those who are unemployed or the youth who have lost their jobs during the corona virus epidemic.
How to apply online for UP Mission Employment 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply to get employment opportunities under this UP Mission Employment 2022 , then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Mission Rozgar Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of UP Mission Employment Online Application.
- After that the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply online in UP Mission Employment.