UP Mandate | Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh Online | View Uttar Pradesh Mandate Online. daily list of mandates
To provide information about UP Shasanadesh , the state government has issued an online process, now you can get the Uttar Pradesh mandate issued by the state government every day. All the illegal work related to the mandate is done through this online process. It will help in stopping them and there will be clarity in doing all government work. Dear friends, today we are going to tell you through this article how you can see UP Shasanadesh 2022 .
- Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh 2022
- UP Mandate 2022
- List of mandates issued by the government
- List of Departments under Government Mandate Portal
- How to see UP mandate online ?
- How to see the daily list of Uttar Pradesh mandate?
- How to Verify Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh?
Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh 2022 , then they can visit the official website and see it online. Through this process, the citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get the details of all the government works sitting at home so that transparency can be brought in all government works. And there will be awareness among the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Mandate 2022
Almost all the departments in the field of education such as Basic Education, Secondary Education, Higher Education, Administrative Government Orders such as General Administration, Secretariat Administration and Police Administration, Salary and Pension Department, Social Welfare Department, Agriculture Department, Irrigation and Water Resources Department. You can also download to see the UP Mandate 2022 being issued.
Key Highlights Of UP Shasanadesh 2022
|scheme name||UP Mandate Portal|
|who started||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing information related to mandate online|
|Official website||click here|
List of mandates issued by the government
|Home Department 89/2021/2422/6-Pu-7-2020-78 / 2019 04/02/2021 6:32 PM||In relation to the approval of the remaining amount for completing the construction work of residential/non-residential buildings of fire station in Pathartal, Tehsil Koraon of district Prayagraj.|
|Home Department 88/2021/271/6-PU-7-2021-71/2015 04/02/2021 6:29PM||In relation to the approval of the purchase of equipment approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi under the modernization plan of the police force in relation to the savings amount in the financial year 2020-21.|
|Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department 6/2021/1869/46-1-2020-1000(74)/2012 04/02/2021 6:16PM||Notification pursuant to section 7 of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (Act No. 18 of 2016).|
|Horticulture Department 7/20211/2120/58-2020 04/02/2021 6:06PM||In the financial year-2020-21, under the grant number-10, under the scheme of horticulture development in the region of Bundelkhand and Vind, and in relation to the release of funds in the scheme of promotion of quality bean production in the state.|
|Horticulture Department 6/2021/131/58-2021 04/02/2021 6:04PM||In relation to the release of funds, including the amount of state and compulsory states, in the center received from the Government of India in the scheme of drop-more crop-micro-irrigation under grant number-83 in the financial year 2020-21.|
|Horticulture Department 5/2021/1963/58-2020 04/02/2021 6:04PM||Regarding the release of funds, including the amount of state and compulsory state funds, in the center received from the Government of India in the scheme of Drop More Crop-Microirrigation under Grant No.-10 in the financial year 2020-21.|
|Department of Additional Energy Resources 1/2021/100 / 87- Extra Resources / 2021 04/02/2021 5:44 PM||Regarding the release of funds for the establishment of 1.1 kilowatt photovoltaic RO water plants in primary schools of the state.|
|Public Works Department 22/2021/03/23-5-21-50(41)EG/2015 04/02/2021 5:41PM||In the financial year 2020-21, under Grant No.-55, Capital Accounts Account Head 4059-01-051-06-0603-24 “Construction of office buildings in various districts” (ongoing work) Chief Engineer in Gonda district, Devipatan (Gonda) Approval of the remaining amount for the construction work of office building of Sector, PWD, Gonda.|
|Education Department 4/2021/749(1)/Arsath-4-2021-12(21)/2020 04/02/2021 5:38PM||In relation to the issue of financial sanction for the payment of salaries of government officers/employees working in the Centrally Sponsored Scheme District Education and Training Institute (DIETS) under the Teacher Education Scheme operated under Samagra Shiksha.|
|Excise Department 12/2021/62 E-2/thirteen-2021-86/2016 04/02/2021 5:36PM||M/s KM Sugar Mills Ltd. Distillery Division Motinagar, District-Ayodhya has been sanctioned drinking capacity for the production of potable liquor. Regarding doing.|
|Department of Medical Education and AYUSH 5/2021/39/71-4-2021 04/02/2021 5:34PM||Financial approval in the form of fourth installment in the non-salary item of Super Specialty Children’s Hospital and Post-Graduate Educational Institution Noida in the financial year 2020-21.|
|Home Department 87/2021/2446/6-PU-7-2020-289/2020 04/02/2021 5:11PM||Approval for construction work of residential buildings of new modern police station Dhanpatganj by upgrading police post Dhanpatganj under Kurebhar police station of Sultanpur district.|
|Civil Aviation Department 13/2021/2345/Chappan-2020-04/2005 04/02/2021 5:10PM||Administrative and financial approval for payment of outstanding electricity bill of Azamgarh state airstrip selected in RCS.|
|Home Department 86/2021/2532/6-PU-7-2020-212/2019 04/02/2021 5:08PM||In respect of compliance of the order dated 25.11.2020 passed by Hon’ble High Court, Allahabad in Arbitration Appeal (Defective) No.-58/2020 by State of U.P. in District Magistrate and others vs. M/s Saroj Textiles Limited and others.|
|Prison Administration & Reform Department 21/2021/1265/22-2-2020-17(742)/2017 04/02/2021 4:49PM||In connection with the premature release on the basis of Form-A of Siddha Dosh prisoner Kishan son Shri Vedram, resident of District-Mathura Hall District-Firozabad in Central Jail, Agra.|
|Housing Department 2/2021/440/eight-3-21-06 Maha0/2014 04/02/2021 4:22PM||Regarding the formation of a government committee to make recommendations available to the government after examining the draft master plans/regional development plans presented for approval of development authorities, special area development authorities and regulated areas.|
|Irrigation and Water Resources Department 1/2021/28/27-11-2021-1(Kadam Budget)/2019 04/02/2021 4:03PM||For the financial year 2020-21, financial approval should be given for the third quarter to meet the expenses related to the establishment of Greater Sharda Assistant Command Area Development Authority and State Headquarters.|
|Justice Department 44/2021/226/seven-justice-9(Budget)-2021 04/02/2021 3:41PM||In relation to the approval of additional funds through re-appropriation for the General Administrator and Government Trustee, UP High Court Building, Allahabad.|
|Justice Department 43/2021/904/seven-justice-9(Budget)-2020 04/02/2021 3:27PM||Regarding approval of funds for the construction of connecting foot over bridge between 16 court building and 10 court building in civil campus in district Basti.|
|Sericulture Department 1/2021/42-Re-appropriation in other expenditure head 04/02/2021 3:23PM||In relation to the re-appropriation from the possible savings being made in 43-Materials and Supplies under 03- Establishment Expenditure-Directorate of Silk Scheme.|
List of Departments under Government Mandate Portal
- Department of Additional Energy Resources
- Minority Welfare Department
- infrastructure development department
- Excise Department
- housing department
- Higher Education Department
- Uttar Pradesh Reorganization Coordination Department
- forest Department
- Department of Consumer Protection and Measurement
- Department of Energy
- NRI Department
- industrial development department
- Agriculture Marketing & Foreign Trade Department
- Agriculture Department
- Personnel Department
- Department of Program Implementation
- Agriculture Education & Research Department
- Prisons Administration & Reform Department
- sports department
- Food and Drug Administration Department
- Department of Food and Logistics
- Khadi and Village Industries Department
- Rural Development Department
- Department of Rural Engineering
- home department
- Encryption Department
- Medical and Health Department
- Department of Medical Education and AYUSH
- Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department
- milk development department
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- charitable work
- urban development department
- Urban Employment and Poverty Alleviation Department
- Namami Gange and Rural Water Supply Department
- Justice Department
- civil aviation department
- Department of Civil Security
- private capital investment department
- recruitment department
- planning department
- Election Department
- Panchayati Raj Department
- fallow land development department
- tourism department
- Environment Forest and Climate Change
- environment department
- administrative reform department
- Department of Technical Education
- transport Department
- protocol department
- Livestock Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- banking department
- Geology & Mining Department
- language department
- Chief Minister’s Office Public Grievances Department
- fish department
- Women and Child Development Department
- youth welfare department
- silk department
- Political Pension Department
- state tax department
- State Planning Commission Department
- State property
- Department of Revenue
- National Integration Department
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Public Works Department
- Public Service Management Department
- Forest department
- Vocational Education & Skill Development Department
- Department of Textile Industry
- external support project
- Department of Science and Technology
- finance department
- legislative department
- Labour Department
- education Department
- Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Department of Information and Technology
- information department
- Secretariat Administration Department
- Stamp and Registration
- Stamp and Registration Department
- Vigilance Department
- military welfare department
- Composite Rural Development Department
- coordination department
- Social Welfare Department
- Freedom Fighter Fighter Welfare Council Department
- Institutional Finance Tax and Registration Department
- parliamentary department
- cooperative Department
- General Administration Department
- Department of Public Enterprises
- culture department
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department
- Home Guards Department
Documents of UP Mandate 202 1
- mobile number
- E mail ID
How to see UP mandate online ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see the UP mandate online, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the beneficiaries have to go to the official website . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home you have to go to the option of mandate. After this, you have to fill in the box by selecting the department, category, section, mandate date, mandate number etc. given on this page.
- Then the captcha code given below has to be filled in the box and then click on the search button. As soon as you click on the search button
- The next page will open in front of you, on this you will get information about the mandate.
- In this way you can see the mandate.
How to see the daily list of Uttar Pradesh mandate?
- To see the Uttar Pradesh daily list, you have to visit the official website . After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on subscribe for shasnadesh daily summary subscribstion service below.
- After this, on the next page, you will have to fill the application form for the daily mandate list. For this, you will have to fill all the information asked in this application form like name, father’s name, business address, department name in which mandate registration etc.
- Then the numbers given below have to be filled in the box. After filling all the information you have to click on the secure button.
- After this you can see the daily mandate list.
How to Verify Uttar Pradesh Shasanadesh?
- If you want to verify the Uttar Pradesh mandate, then you have to first go to the official website .
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page, you will have to click on the option of mandate for verification below.
- After this, the form for searching the mandate for verification will open in front of you on the next page. After that you have to fill this application form.
- Then you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like your department and mandate number etc. After this, the numbers given below in the form will have to be filled in the box.
- In this way you can verify the mandate.
Procedure to get Mandate Daily Summary Subscription Service
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mandate Portal, Uttar Pradesh .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Click to Subscribe for Mandate Daily Summary Subscription Service .
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your name, father’s name, occupation, address, country, state, district, mobile number, email id, department, category and captcha code.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to subscribe.
Process of giving information regarding important/policy mandates issued after January 1, 2015, which have not been issued online.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Mandate Portal, Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of notify about important / policy orders issued after January 1, 2015, which have not been issued online .
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter department, mandate number, message date, mandate subject, mobile number, name, address, email, state, district etc.
- Now you have to upload the mandate copy.
- After that you have to click on Save option.