Widow Pension Scheme Online | Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana | UP Widow Pension Scheme Application | Widow Pension Scheme Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme has been started by Yogi Aditya Nath ji with the help of the Central Government, under this scheme, the pension amount of 300 rupees per month to the destitute widows of UP will be provided by the state government as financial assistance . By which widow women can live their life properly. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. Read our article in detail till the end and take advantage of this scheme.
- UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2022
- Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022
- How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022?
- UP Pension Scheme 2022 Application Status
UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2022
Uttar Pradesh government has started this scheme for the welfare of destitute widow women. The benefit of the scheme will be available to those widow women who come below the poverty line of UP, whose age will be 18 to 60 years. Under the UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme , the pension amount of Rs 300 given by the state government per month will be directly transferred to the bank account of widow women, so it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account. She can apply online on the official website of UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme and can take advantage of this scheme.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a pension amount of Rs 300 per month to the widows of the women of Uttar Pradesh state , whose husbands do not have any financial support to live their lives after their death under Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2019. To provide in the form of financial assistance and to improve the financial standard of widow women and to provide better livelihood. To make widows self-reliant and empowered through the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 .
Brief Summary of UP Pension Scheme
|Name of Scheme||UP Pension Scheme|
|Department||Social welfare department|
|Launched by||UP Govt.|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Vidhwa,Vridhavastha & viklang|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last date to Apply||No last date|
|Beneficiary list||Available Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Benefits||Financial support at monthly basis|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to BPL holders and all other poor widow women .
- The benefit of Uttar Pradesh widow pension will be given to rural and urban widow women of the state.
- If a widow woman does a job, then she cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- If widowed women already get pension from somewhere, then she also cannot become eligible for this scheme.
- Widow lives below poverty line.
- If widowed women remarry during this scheme, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the widow woman has children and she is a child, even then she will not be eligible to apply in this scheme.
UP Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Documents (Eligibility)
- The age of widows under this scheme should be 18 to 60 years.
- Widow women applying should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- ration card, voter card
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- husband’s death certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022?
Widow women of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under this scheme should apply online for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 by following the steps given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, the women applying will have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open on which you have to click on the apply online option.
- After clicking on the option you will get the application form. Fill all the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, tehsil, husband’s name, bank account number, aadhar card number, date of birth etc.
- After filling all the information submit it. In this way your application will be made under Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022.
UP Pension Scheme 2022 Application Status
- Firstly visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
- Now on the homepage you will get three options.
- Select the option in which you applied for pension.
- When you click on the required option, power window will open with three options, first one is “Apply Now” second one is “Login” and third one is “ Application Status ”.
Now click on the second option which is “Check Application Status” and fill the Registration Number, Password and Captcha Code. At last click on verify button to check application status