Short Info: [Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana (UPMY) 2022 – UP Mathrubhumi Scheme 2022 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Implementation Process, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website up.gov.in . Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Eligibility, Benefits.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Infrastructure development in the villages|
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @up.gov.in
- UP Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana List, Status News Update
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana Online Registration Process
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @up.gov.in
Summary: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the launch of ‘Uttar Pradesh Matri Bhumi Yojana’ in the state. Under this unique scheme, every person will be able to directly participate in various works of infrastructure development in the villages and that work will also be named accordingly.
The government will bear 50 per cent of the total cost of the project, while the remaining 50 per cent will be supported by the interested person. In return the project can be named after the family members as per the wish of the collaborator.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
UP Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana (UPMY)|
|in Language||Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Infrastructure development in the villages|
|Scheme Objective||Developing rural areas|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced the launch of Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana.
- Under this unique scheme, every person will get a chance to directly participate in various works of infrastructure development in the villages.
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana can be a good effort for this purpose. Establishment of health center, Anganwadi, library, stadium, gymnasium, open gym, animal breed improvement center, fire service station etc.
- In villages, or CCTV for smart village, development of funeral site, installation of solar lights Whether it is the establishment of STP plant for sewerage, there can be public participation in every work.
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana Online Registration Process
CM Yogi Adityanath has announced the launch of ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana’. Its specialty is that the people of rural areas will directly participate in development plans with the government through this. Instead, the project can be named after the relatives of the collaborators as per their wish.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana i.e. up.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Those interested candidates of the state who want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Matra Bhumi Yojana 2021 will have to wait a little longer for it. Because till now no official website has been released for the UP Mathrubhumi Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – Uttar Pradesh government has launched UP Matra Bhumi Yojana for the development of rural infrastructure. CM Yogi Adityanath on 15 September 2021 announced the launch of उत्तर प्रदेश मातृभूमि योजना to make the common man a direct participant in the development work of the state and strengthen participatory rural economy and infrastructure.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd190ZWFtX2hvbGRiYWNrXzExOTI5Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InByb2R1Y3Rpb24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjo4fX0%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1438326870286614528&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.policeresults.com%2Futtar-pradesh-mathrubhumi-yojana%2F&sessionId=ceb293bf75eded42e40d64d02892d75036f7d7da&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath further said that whether for setting up CCTVs for smart villages, development of funeral sites or for installation of solar lights, there could be public participation in every work.
Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- proof of income
- proof of age
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Rural persons will be eligible for Mathrubhumi Yojana application.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has full focus on rural development plans along with urban areas.
- The ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana’ can be a good attempt in the establishments of health centers, Anganwadi, library, stadium, gymnasium, open gym, cattle breed improvement center, fire service station among others in villages.
- Under this, every person will get a chance to directly participate in various works of infrastructure development in the villages.
- The government will bear 50 percent of the total cost of the project, while the remaining 50 percent will be contributed by the interested people.
- Through this program, information was also provided by the Chief Minister that the government is continuously working for social development in the villages.
- The announcement to launch this scheme has been made on 15 September 2021.
- The Chief Minister had organized a virtual program at the government residence 5 Kalidas Marg.
Key Features of Scheme
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
- Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana will give an opportunity to the people to become directly partners in development.
- 50% of the total cost of the project will be borne by the government and the remaining 50% will be provided by the citizen.
- In return the project will be named as per the wish of the collaborator.
- So that the person concerned can get full credit for the project by paying half the expenditure on the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will start construction of 886 rural roads with a length of 6208 km.
- This project can be named after the person or their family members.
- 4130.27 crore will be spent for the construction of Amla roads to be done under the scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Nirman Yojana-3 has been launched by CM Yogi at his official residence.
- Through this scheme, health centers, anganwadis, libraries, stadiums, gymnasiums, open gyms, animal breed improvement centers, fire service stations etc. can be established in the villages.
- Apart from this, citizens will also participate in installation of CCTV, solar lights, STP plant for sewerage.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Announcement Date||15 September 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|