Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Online | Rural Storage Scheme Online Application | Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Form | rural storage plan in hindi
You all know that the economic condition of the farmers in our country is not so good that they can make their own storages. Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has started the Rural Storage Scheme . Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to rural storage scheme through this article. Like what is rural storage scheme? Its purpose, features, benefits, eligibility, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 , then you have to read this article of ours till the end.
- Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022
- Rural Storage Scheme Capacity
- Basis for getting subsidy under rural storage scheme
- Beneficiaries of Rural Storage Scheme
- Subsidy rates under Rural Storage Scheme
- Procedure to apply under Rural Storage Scheme
Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022
Many times it happens that due to not being able to keep the crop safe, farmers have to sell their crops at low prices. Keeping this in mind, the government has started Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 . Under this scheme, storage will be constructed to keep the crop of the farmers safe. The farmers themselves can build the storage and organizations related to the farmers can also do it. In this scheme, farmers will be provided loan for construction of warehouse and subsidy will also be given on the loan.
Rural Storage Scheme Capacity
The capacity under this scheme will be decided by the entrepreneur. But to get subsidy , the warehouse capacity should be minimum 100 tonnes and maximum should be 30,000 tonnes. If the capacity is more than 30,000 tonnes or less than 100 tonnes, then subsidy will not be given under this scheme. In some special cases, subsidy up to 50 ton capacity will also be provided. Subsidy will also be provided to rural godowns with a capacity of 25 tonnes in hilly areas. The loan repayment period under this scheme is 11 years.
Basis for getting subsidy under rural storage scheme
- inner road
- four walls
- quality certification
- construction of additional drainage system
- capital cost of warehouse construction
- Warehousing facilities etc.
Key Highlights Of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022
|scheme name||rural storage scheme|
|who launched||central government|
|Objective||To provide storage space to the farmers.|
|Official website||click here|
Objective of Rural Storage Scheme
The main objective of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 is to create a storehouse for the farmers. So that the farmer can keep his crop safe and he is not forced to sell his crop at low prices. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will also improve and they will not have to face any problems.
Beneficiaries of Rural Storage Scheme
- Farmer/Producer Group
- Non government organization
- Self help group
- Government organization
- Agricultural Produce Marketing Committee
Subsidy rates under Rural Storage Scheme
- One-third of the capital cost of the project will be provided as subsidy for SC/ST entrepreneurs and organizations belonging to these communities or at a place located in a northeastern state, hilly region. The maximum limit of which is three crore rupees.
- Subsidy up to 25% will be provided on the capital of the project if the person doing the construction is a farmer or the farmer is a graduate or belongs to any co-operative organization. In this case the maximum amount will be 2.25 crores.
- All other categories include individuals, companies and corporations in which a subsidy of 15% of the cost of the project capital will be provided. The maximum amount in this situation is Rs 1.35 crore.
- If the godown is renovated with the help of NCDC, 25% of the cost will be provided as subsidy.
Capital cost of the project under Rural Storage Scheme
- For 1000 ton capacity godown:- Appraised project cost or actual cost as provided by the bank or Rs.3500/- per tonne. Whichever of these is less.
- Godowns with capacity above 1000 ton:- Appraisal project cost or actual cost or Rs. 1500 per tonne provided by the bank. Whichever is less of these.
Key Facts of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022
- It is mandatory to have some facilities in the warehouse such as pucca road, drainage system, security system, unloading system etc.
- All skylights and windows should be protected from birds.
- All doors and windows should be air-tight.
- Godown should be safe from germs.
- The construction of warehouse should be as per the guidelines of CPWD or CPWD-K.
- He can build a planet of reserves anywhere he wants.
- Under the Rural Storage Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to get a license for the warehouse.
- If the stock planet is more than 1000 tonnes, then it is necessary to get recognition from CWC.
- The height of the warehouse should not be less than 4-5 meters.
- Under this scheme the godown should be built as per the engineering standards.
- Under the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 , the applicant will have to build scientific storage.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have his own land.
- The capacity of the godown has been decided based on the application under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the warehouse to be outside the limits of the municipal corporation.
Banks covered under Rural Storage Scheme
- Urban Cooperative Bank
- Regional Rural Bank
- commercial bank
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation
- State Cooperative Agricultural And Rural Development Bank
- State Cooperative Bank
- Agricultural Development Finance Committee
Documents of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 (Eligibility )
- Farmers and organizations related to agriculture can take advantage of this scheme.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- bank account details
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
Procedure to apply under Rural Storage Scheme
- Satnam you have to visit the official website of Gramin Storage Scheme .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Rural Storage Scheme.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to rural storage scheme . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contact on helpline number or through email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539350
- Email Id- [email protected]